10.17.2007

These comments don't even make logical sense!

Knitter is on a break from their job knitting.
Coworker #1: I wish I could crochet like her but I just can't sit there and do nothing.
Coworker #2: I know, it's like, so repetitive and totally dumb!
(Yes, she really was knitting.)



You think stuff like this sounds frustrating right? I think stuff like this sounds like more yarn for me come RHINEBECK! Also, I think a good response to this is to remind our numismatics that National Coin Licking week and National Coin Flipping week (the same week mind you!) are the last week of April.


I've got a pretty steady stream of in-coming overhearings! There's just shy of 50 members in the Overheard In A Yarnshop Ravelry group! It makes me so proud!! You can still submit your overhearings to overheardinayarnshop(at)gmail(dot)com, and I'll still accept them and put them on! I'm thinking of doubling up now too (what crazy talk!)

No comments: