11.06.2007

Two to make up for an upgrade!

Knit Socks vs. Macy's Socks
Yarnsumer: Do you have any DPNs smaller than size 5?
LYSO: Maybe. ~digs in drawer~ I have 1 1/2's, will that do?
Yarnsumer: I guess.
Propreitor: What are you knitting, socks?
LYSO: Yes, as a matter of fact.
Other Customer: You know you can get those at Macy's.
LYSO: ~nods knowingly~
Yarnsumer drops her jaw in shock.

~submitted by A. Nonny Mouse

So, sorry for not posting yesterday. I upgraded my operating system (I have a Mac) from Mac 10.3.9 to 10.5. This is obviously a huge jump, and I just got so excited and into testing out all the fun features last night that I plain forgot to post. But here's another overhearing to make up for it!

Let's admit we've all been here and move on....
Yarnsumer: Before you close I need to buy some needles
LYSO: Oh! You're here as an actual customer!

~submitted by ALittleQuacky

The Ravelry Group is actually quite active and there's a lot of really cool overhearings there that I've been posting here. If you hear something in a yarn shop or hear something fiber related somewhere else, you can post to the Ravelry site, or send an email to overhearinayarnshop(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments: